COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS (CCSS)
- Mathematics Standards (K - 12)
- Key Points about the CCSS - Mathematics
- Download the CC State Standards
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- High School: Number and Quantity
- High School: Algebra
- High School: Functions
- High School: Modeling
- High School: Geometry
- High School: Statistics and Probability
- Note on Courses and Transitions
- Mathematics Glossary
2002 Archdiocese of Seattle K - 8 Math Curriculum (Archived)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: MATH
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Discover Mathematics and Rethink Mathematics (Torrey Volk)
Ideas from http://mathnexus.wwu.edu/. Look at the vast archive collection of websites. Help enrich your classes and keep your students focused on mathematical concepts. Current Nexus website posts are:
- One of the most respected math ed sites that exists is the Math Forum.
- A favorite site to spend some free time visiting is Cut-the-Knot.
- The best source for great mathematical software is Peanuts Software.
- Resources involving Mathematics and Football.
- Resources involving Mathematics and Basketball.
- Resources involving Mathematics and Baseball.
- Links to information and use of HTML math symbols.
- Respite and resources for the Mathematically Sane.
- Links to sites of two wonderful artists who connect math and art, namely George Hart and Dick Termes.