Location: Isaac Orr Conference Room
910 Marion St.
Registration: This informational meeting is for school principals and federal funds coordinators.
Please contact Lisa O’Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know how many people will attend from your school.
Please join the Catholic Schools Department in welcoming Michelle Doyle and Diane Bennett for a discussion of current federal funding issues and service relating to private schools.
Michelle Doyle is the CEO of Michelle Doyle Educational Consulting and a National Consultant to Catapult Learning. Formerly, Michelle served as the education lobbyist for the U. S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Director of the Office of Non-Public Education at the U. S. Department of Education.
Michelle’s topics will include:
- “Lay of the land” in relation to ESEA (No Child Left Behind) re-authorization
- What to expect regarding Washington State’s ESEA waiver application to the U.S. Dept. of Ed.
- Federal funding access challenges
- Question and answer session
Diane Bennett, Director of School Partnerships with Catapult Learning, will present/discuss Title I service options for private schools.
Topics will include:
- How schools can maximize Title I funding from their LEA
- How to streamline the survey process and support that is available
- Service that is customized to the needs of the students/school
- Technology enhancement
- Comprehensive reports for schools to support accreditation
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!
Parking: 910 Marion Street complimentary parking. Please be sure to sign in at the front desk and provide your vehicle license plate number, make, and model.
* You may also park in the Cabrini Tower parking garage (located at 1010 Marion St., corner of Marion St. and Boren Ave.);
we will validate parking in this garage.